GoPro VR Player - Stereoscopy
Gopro VR Player can handle stereoscopic content. You have to set the right mode according to your media content.
You can set the stereoscopic mode in Preferences > General settings > Input Stereoscopy, from Input > Stereoscopy or with the S shortcut:
- AUTO: in this case, GoPro VR Player try to read the file metadata to detect the stereoscopy.
- NONE (2D): your media contains a single texture.
- 3D Side by Side: your media contains left eye texture on left and right eye texture on right.
- 3D Over/Under: your media contains left eye texture on top and right eye texture on bottom.
- 3D Side by Side Inverted: same as Side by Side but left eye and right eye are inverted.
- 3D Over/Under Inverted: same as Over/Under but left eye and right eye are inverted.
You can display your 360 stereoscopic content with Gopro VR Player on a 3D TV.
Here is what to do:
- activate the 3D TV view in Preferences > General settings > Output display or from the Output > Display > 3D TV menu entry.
- position the main window of Gopro VR Player on your 3D TV screen.
- activate fullscreen mode in Gopro VR Player with F shortcut.
- set your 3D TV to mode Side by Side with S shortcut.
You can activate the split view in Gopro VR Player. This will allow you to watch content on a device working like a Google Cardboard.
You just have to activate the Split screen option in Preferences > General settings > Output Display.
Back to GoPro VR Documentation