Autopano Video - Installation and registration
1. If you have already downloaded the software for your operating system, skip directly to Step 3.
2. Follow this link to download the version for your operating system: Download Autopano Video
- Installation on Windows
- Open the downloaded file (.exe) and launch the installation.
- Installation on Mac
- Open the downloaded file (.dmg file), a virtual disk is displayed and shows a .mpkg format file.
- Double click this file and follow the steps through the installation wizard.
- Video output is limited to 250 images (10 seconds at 25 fps)
- 360° videos created will include an “Autopano” watermark
Once you have registered your license, if you want to remove watermarks of a project you made with the trial version, you will have to open the project then render it once again.
Before installing a stable (final) version, please remove any other alpha, beta or RC versions to avoid conflicts.
Unstable versions will not overwrite previous installation.
You will only be able to register your license if you have purchased the software. If you wish to purchase Kolor software, go to our online store
After purchasing Kolor software, you will receive a confirmation email containing your invoice in PDF format.
This invoice contains your license (username and registration code). These 2 elements will let you register your software to unlock the full version:
1. Start your software.
2. A welcome screen will display containing information about the trial version.
3. Click on “Register”, and a new window will open.
4. Enter your username and your registration code in the required fields. You can find this information in your invoice or in your User Account
5. Click on OK, and a message will appear saying that registration has been successful. Quit and re-launch to be sure you're registered.