Find_Pano (search in specific group)  

This sub-forum is for discussing and reporting bugs on any content that is not available by default in Panotour, so this concerns custom HTML templates, extra plugins (both Kolor-provided and third-party), etc...

Ce sous-forum a été créé pour discuter et/ou rapporter des bugs sur tout contenu qui n'est pas disponible par défaut dans Panotour, donc cela concerne les templates HTML customisés, plugins supplémentaires, etc...
no avatar
rsanaei

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Find_Pano (search in specific group)

by rsanaei » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello,

I need to search for panoramas in specific group only.

I have found the Find_Pano template on Panotour downloads and it works well but because of my project, I have many duplicate panoramas so i need Find_Pano to search only in specific group (singe group) to prevent show the duplicate panorama.

Appreciate your help.

360-compunics-com-ni

Liked in: 163 posts
Info

Re: Find_Pano (search in specific group)

by 360-compunics-com-ni » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:55 pm

A quick solution would be to just remove the definitions of duplicate/multiple panos from the "YourProject.html"-file:
Code: Select all
var panos = [
   { id:"pano22" , name:"Bedroom", description:"OG-P1", thumb:"./indexdata/_2_nd_fl_22/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano23" , name:"Corridor", description:"OG-P2", thumb:"./indexdata/_2_nd_fl_23/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano275" , name:"Entrance", description:"OG-P3", thumb:"./indexdata/entrance_275/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano20" , name:"Entrance", description:"EG-P1", thumb:"./indexdata/_1_st_fl_20/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano21" , name:"Entrance by night", description:"EG-P2", thumb:"./indexdata/_1_st_fl_21/thumbnail.jpg" },
];

In this example, remove 2 of the 3 lines containing "Entrance" as part of the panoname.

It is also possible to restrict the search function programatically to a groupid or groupname, contact me at any time if you would like such customization service.
Out now: DeviceCheck for PTP plugins! https://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=37446

Want to know how clients use your tours? Google Analytics Track Events plugin: http://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34442

Add actions to your hotspots: Hotspot Actionlist plugin: http://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35829

no avatar
rsanaei

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Find_Pano (search in specific group)

by rsanaei » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:09 pm

360-compunics-com-ni wrote:A quick solution would be to just remove the definitions of duplicate/multiple panos from the "YourProject.html"-file:
Code: Select all
var panos = [
   { id:"pano22" , name:"Bedroom", description:"OG-P1", thumb:"./indexdata/_2_nd_fl_22/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano23" , name:"Corridor", description:"OG-P2", thumb:"./indexdata/_2_nd_fl_23/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano275" , name:"Entrance", description:"OG-P3", thumb:"./indexdata/entrance_275/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano20" , name:"Entrance", description:"EG-P1", thumb:"./indexdata/_1_st_fl_20/thumbnail.jpg" },
   { id:"pano21" , name:"Entrance by night", description:"EG-P2", thumb:"./indexdata/_1_st_fl_21/thumbnail.jpg" },
];

In this example, remove 2 of the 3 lines containing "Entrance" as part of the panoname.

It is also possible to restrict the search function programatically to a groupid or groupname, contact me at any time if you would like such customization service.

First of all thank you for your help.
I did remove panoramas from my the "YourProject.html"-file but i face to two problem.
First i could not find any group for remove it from "YourProject.html" !
Second problem was by removing any panorama not only is going to remove from the comobox but also it will remove from my search list too.

What i need to do is only removing some panoramas from search result and only some groups from the combobox separately.

I will be more than happy to use your customization service at any time that i needed. For sure i will ask you for help in my serous projects. Can i also have your email address for direct contact.

I really do appropriate your help in advance.