Reloading Pano-Thumbnails?   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
ZITRONENWOLF

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

Reloading Pano-Thumbnails?

by ZITRONENWOLF » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Hello,

when I have a big tour with over 200 panoramas then I first work with small panorama-files (2000x1000px) because of the much better computer-performance. When the tour is ready, I replace in OSX-finder the small panos with the bigger ones. In earlier versions PTP recognized that there are other panos and loaded them again and also replaced the tumbnails and the big panorama-picture in PTP. In current versions neither the thumbnails nor the big pictures are replaced (although the tour will be correctly build). If you throw away the .cache-file at least the big pictures are replaced again - so you can at least edit the tour. But the thumbnails are incorrect: only a part of the panorama is shown.

Could the automatic replacement of the thumbnails and the big pictures be reimplemented in PTP?

How can I force PTP to render the thumbnails again?

Best
ZITRONENWOLF

no avatar
ZITRONENWOLF

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

Re: Reloading Pano-Thumbnails?  [SOLVED]

by ZITRONENWOLF » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 pm

2 hours after my post, PTP reminded me of downloading 2.5.10 - et voilá: my problem seems to be solved. Thanks.

bdd likes this post.