Tour style empty on reopen  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
bobjones

Topic author
Liked in: 8 posts
Info

Tour style empty on reopen

by bobjones » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:48 am

Using 2.5.9

Working on a project loaded from a previous version preset for a return client.

Built the new tour changed made various changes. The actual tour built fine.

I saved it.

When I reopen the tour the panos are there but the style tab is COMPLETELY empty. The foreground and background colours are changed which is something I did after I loaded the preset interface. So I know it was saved.

Also, the save time on the project file is *after* the save time on the built tour.

I remember this happening once on a previous version. The save file time is at the time I shut down my office computer. I forget to close down Panotour when I'm shutting down and OSX prompts me to save again (though I've already saved). I click "yes" and it erases the contents of the project. Is this a known issue?

This can't happen! I came back to make one small change and now I have to completely rebuild the interface again.

Is this a known issue? I can't reopen projects to find them empty!

bobjones

Topic author
Liked in: 8 posts
Info

Re: Tour style empty on reopen

by bobjones » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:00 am

Found "save a backup file on each save" was turned off.

I have had that on since it was a feature added because Panotour crashes so much.

This setting reset to off as well as removing my cache folder settings. Possibly when I updated to 2.5.9.

What a @#$% mess.