FTP Upload Stalling on Build - 2.3 , 2.1.3 , 2.2  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
snafubar

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

FTP Upload Stalling on Build - 2.3 , 2.1.3 , 2.2

by snafubar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 pm

I've been having a lot of trouble with consistently uploading to my FTP through PTP, in multiple versions. The problem occurs when updating/re-building a tour to an already-existing project on my server.

Most recently, I created a fresh project in Beta 2.3 and built it to my local machine. I then entered my FTP credentials and built the project to my server. I confirmed that it was there by creating a test page on my website and viewing the tour. I saved my PTP project and Quit PTP. Great.

I re-opened my project the next day and made some nominal changes to Hotspot style, added some images to my gallery, etc. No major changes were made. No new panoramas were added, no Plugins added/deleted, etc. I uncheck the box to "Export to FTP" (to save time while making changes) and I re-build my project to my local machine, everything goes fine. The build status bar on the bottom right of the screen completes it's cycle and disappears, displaying the message "Build Done". When I check my tour, the new changes have taken effect.

But when I re-check the checkbox to Export to FTP, the build fails and the status bar freezes with no movement or text to indicate what is happening. (see screenshot attached). From this point on, I am unable to update this version of my project on the server and I'm forced to create a new folder, new filename and re-build the project entirely.

This has been happening repeatedly in multiple versions of PTP. (2.1.3, 2.2 and most recently 2.3)

Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

KV
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.35.33 AM.png
Status bar is frozen with no info displayed. It remains like this until I attempt to re-build the tour or quit PTP.

no avatar
benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

Re: FTP Upload Stalling on Build - 2.3 , 2.1.3 , 2.2

by benji33 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:46 am

I report the problem for internal tests. Thanks
Benjamin