splash screen for every scene  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
daveatkins101

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

splash screen for every scene

by daveatkins101 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello.

I'm sure there's got to be a way to do this?

I've got a tour made up of 6 individual scenes and on each one, I want a unique image to start open and disappear when clicked.. Like the splash screen, but a different splash screen for each scene.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: splash screen for every scene

by Annis » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum

Try using the Call actions on tour events plugin.

Set it up to react on new panorama, with the action Display an Image. Set up your splashscreen image.
Lower down in the panorama's properties, check the last option "make this plugin panorama specific" and specify the panoID of the panorama that image will be displaying on.

Rince and repeat by creating a new instance of the plugin per scene where you want the individual splash screen.

You can find the panorama ID in the tour tab, select the panorama and click on the blue i icon next to the name.

Annis

no avatar
snafubar

Info

by snafubar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Annis wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum

Try using the Call actions on tour events plugin.

Set it up to react on new panorama, with the action Display an Image. Set up your splashscreen image.
Lower down in the panorama's properties, check the last option "make this plugin panorama specific" and specify the panoID of the panorama that image will be displaying on.

Rince and repeat by creating a new instance of the plugin per scene where you want the individual splash screen.

You can find the panorama ID in the tour tab, select the panorama and click on the blue i icon next to the name.

Annis

Awesome info, thanks for this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Is there any chance you'd know how to make this effect fade in/out a little more gracefully when switching panos? Right now it's a bit abrupt and cancels out the "Loading Transition" which I currently have set to "cross fade". Maybe a technique that uses code or alters the tour files somehow? I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

KV

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 am

It won't be possible from the plugin or PTP, so it would be necessarily hand coded.

Unfortunately I can't assist you I don't know much KrPano code and even if I did we do not provide any KrPano support.

no avatar
snafubar

Info

by snafubar » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 pm

No problem, thanks for the reply. I'll look into the basics of KRPano code- this is a new area for me.