Stitching Issues   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
JakeHafer

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Stitching Issues  [SOLVED]

by JakeHafer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm curently working on a few 360 video projects and keep running into the same issue. I'm using Autopano Video Pro which, for the most part, is great. However the point at which each camera's viewpoint intersects seems to have issues stitching properly and it's quite apparent where this is. Screenshot attached for reference (please note the same issue occurs in subjects further from the camera also - so it does not seem to soleley be a proximity issue):

Forum snap.jpg

I'm making use of a GoPro rig, with 6 x GoPro Hero4 blacks, shooting at the following:

Resolution: 2.7K 4:3
    FPS: 25
    FOV: W
    Protune: on
    White Bal: Native
    Color: Flat
    ISO Limit: 1600
    Sharpness: Medium

Each shoot begins with a clap for audio synch, then footage is brought into premiere pro and all 6 layers are synched, trimmed & exported at full res, 60MB/s. The 3 layers containing floor / tripod are then sent across to After Effects for masking prior to re-export (same specs) and then all 6 layers are brought into AVP (all with original audio).

Stitching in AVP is only done after another Synch is done using AVP's audio synch option, and I am stitching using "Current Selection". I've also tried a few different blend options but not had much luck in solving this one.

I may be making a silly error here, but any info would be great on this guys. Thanks in advance! =D