Stich help!  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
ariel007

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Stich help!

by ariel007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:59 am

Hello everyone, my name is Ariel, I am from Argentina I wanted to introduce myself in the forum and get some doubts as I am quite a beginner with the kolor software. I am a television cameraman and on a trip I did recently I had the opportunity to bring the OMNI all inclusive. I was recording some test videos (walking around the camera) and I had enough sewing errors, which brought me to this forum. Lei that I can correct this in AG with the control points. Now my questions are ... why can not I minimize the checkpoint window? I have a macbook pro ios saw, i can not see the icons close minimize maximize. What advice would you give me to work at these checkpoints? Well I hope you can help me, and I apologize if this was not the site to do this query
regards
Ariel Ferrara.
Attachments
video-1480956456.mp4
video
(654.2 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 134 posts
Info

Re: Stich help!

by olivierbo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi Ariel,

That's pretty difficult to see something in your video but you will always have parallax errors using a RIG, especially on close objects.
You have different solutions to avoid or minimize that issue. have a look at the documentation, parallax zones section.
You can try to reduce/remove the seams by adding control points and/or play with the mask tool: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... sking_tool

Hope this helps.

Best,
Olivier