POV 3d 180  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Video!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
VROT

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

POV 3d 180

by VROT » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:30 am

Hi, I am new to this board. And new into the game. And I guess that many of you have solved some of the issues. I am planning to film a 3D 180 stereoscopic video. So the audience get to feel the perspective of being another person POV 3d 180 with blacked out in the back.Could someone provide me with some help using two Kodak sp360 4K, we have mounted them to a helmet that will be used by the actor. The

I wonder about the workflow using APV and APG. I am confused some is stiching it and some say you dont need to stich it you just unwrap them into equirectangular format. The IPD is 58mm now and we are using gear vr and milk using format 3DV. We trie dto sync it with AVP and also in After effects with skybox. It seems to working. And encode it with vr encoder. When that works.. It seems really hard to find any good tutorials shooting in this way. So if someone have a good tutorial or could point us to a workflow that works I would be so thankful.

2 people like this post.

no avatar
DDF_VR

Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: POV 3d 180

by DDF_VR » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello VROT. I was just about to post the same exact question and came acrossed your Post. Have you had any luck figuring out the 3D 180 VR with kodaks in auto pano? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide. Cheers!