Panotour Pro and WIX Websites  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
msmazza

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panotour Pro and WIX Websites

by msmazza » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 am

Can anyone help embed a Panotour pro virtual tour in a WIX website?
Thanks
Mike

elcio

Info

by elcio » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm

:) in wix you'll have to generate a link to an ftp where he'll be your panotour
see on my site www.imersaotour.com

Sam Rohn

Info

by Sam Rohn » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 pm

it seems the site www.imersaotour.com features content "borrowed" from jook leung's site, http://360vr.com

note the slideshow on imersaotour is the same as 360vr, but it has been hijacked and uploaded elsewhere

http://www.eg360.com.br/home.html - taken from http://360vr.com

using other photographers images on your own site without permission, credit or link and representing them as your own is very uncool :(

best to remove all work on your site that you have not created yourself, if it is "just a test site", you should make sure the link is not publicly availiable, and never use work that you did not create without proper permissions and credits, would you like to see your own work on someone else's site presented as work they had done themselves ?

thanks

sam
Last edited by Sam Rohn on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com :: Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com :: New York City
PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org

elcio

Info

by elcio » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

The image that talking about was stolen by an official of mine who said he made the picture! already been removed the air! and Mr Arthur does not longer be part of Imersaotour starting today! I would like to portraying with the owner if possible pass me the email and whoever do I contact! I apologize for very much and respect for the copyright
Excuse me by the event to Mr Arthur was sent away

Sorry Elcio Gabriolli

elcio

Info

by elcio » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

The image that talking about was stolen by an official of mine who said he made the picture! already been removed the air! and Mr Arthur does not longer be part of Imersaotour starting today! I would like to portraying with the owner if possible pass me the email and whoever do I contact! I apologize for very much and respect for the copyright

Sorry Elcio Gabriolli

elcio

Info

by elcio » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Sam Rohn wrote:it seems the site www.imersaotour.com features content "borrowed" from jook leung's site, http://360vr.com

note the slideshow on imersaotour is the same as 360vr, but it has been hijacked and uploaded elsewhere

http://www.eg360.com.br/home.html - taken from http://360vr.com

using other photographers images on your own site without permission, credit or link and representing them as your own is very uncool :(

best to remove all work on your site that you have not created yourself, if it is "just a test site", you should make sure the link is not publicly availiable, and never use work that you did not create without proper permissions and credits, would you like to see your own work on someone else's site presented as work they had done themselves ?

thanks

sam

Sorry Elcio Gabriolli

Sam Rohn

Info

by Sam Rohn » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 am

the owner of the content can be contacted through his website, which i linked above, and it should also be taken down from your other site that i linked -

best to avoid posting panoramas that you did not create with your own 2 hands on your own panoramic photography business site without credit to the other photographer, as it could also be confusing to potential clients re: what is your level of ability as a photographer

the wix platform is apparently well known for sites with stolen content, i would avoid it myself

sam
Last edited by Sam Rohn on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com :: Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com :: New York City
PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org

elcio

Info

by elcio » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Sam Rohn wrote:the owner of the content can be contacted through his website, which i linked above, and it should also be taken down from your other site that i linked -

best to avoid posting panoramas that you did not create with your own 2 hands on your own panoramic photography business site without credit to the other photographer, as it could also be confusing to potential clients re: what is your level of ability as a photographer

the wix platform is apparently well known for sites with stolen content, i would avoid it myself

sam

Thanks Sam Rohn! This situation led me embarrassment! I contacted the landlord apologized! Now I create a new site with a good artist.
Thanks again for having warned me Sam Rohn