Page 1 of 1

a word. . .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm
by klausesser
. . :

PanoTourPro seems most interesting and fast - but uses extremely ugly templates. What´s bothering me:
having done lots of tours with a "special" look we need to re-configure PTP from scratch - that´s a lot of work . .
i mean that´s inacceptable for an application to do professional/commercial work with.

Addig new features is fine of course - but simply and suddenly abandoning other long-time and useful features is very, very unprofessional! It takes us weeks to get back a look we had before and want to keep - and these weeks are quite expensive . . .

So for the time being we decided not to use PanoTourPro any more.

best, Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm
by mediavets
klausesser wrote:. . :

PanoTourPro seems most interesting and fast - but uses extremely ugly templates. What´s bothering me:
having done lots of tours with a "special" look we need to re-configure PTP from scratch - that´s a lot of work . .
i mean that´s inacceptable for an application to do professional/commercial work with.

Addig new features is fine of course - but simply and suddenly abandoning other long-time and useful features is very, very unprofessional! It takes us weeks to get back a look we had before and want to keep - and these weeks are quite expensive . . .

So for the time being we decided not to use PanoTourPro any more.

best, Klaus

Are you talking about the new themes feature and the loss of the original-style navigation icons?

Or something else?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:34 pm
by klausesser
mediavets wrote:Are you talking about the new themes feature and the loss of the original-style navigation icons?

Yep! ;):cool:

as an example: the hotspots - most clients got used to the white pulsing spots. They´re gone and i couldn´t manage to get them work.

best, Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 am
by renan
We will prepare a package for making working "original style" into Panotour Pro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm
by klausesser
renan wrote:We will prepare a package for making working "original style" into Panotour Pro

Hey Renan!

That would be fine! :)

Thanks, Klaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:14 am
by gkaefer
and here it is (will be in some minutes...)
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t10301-apt-menu-into-panotour-pro

Georg