who in all heavens . .  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
klausesser

Topic author
Liked in: 64 posts
Info

who in all heavens . .

by klausesser » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 am

. . . "designed" these mega-ugly navigation buttons? :rolleyes:
Can i put in the old ones and my self-made ones - or will i get a conflict with paths, names and so on?

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 am

klausesser wrote:. . . who in all heavesn "designed" these mega-ugly navigation buttons? :rolleyes:

If you find out I'll hold him and you can hit him. ;)
Can i put in the old ones and my self-made ones - or will i get a conflict with paths, names and so on?
best, Klaus

As I understand it you can create - and use - your own 'themes' with Panotour Pro; but I think that the components that make up Panotour 'themes' are not quite the same thing as the custom navigation button sets you and others have made in the past for Autopano Tour.

OTOH with the standard version of Panotour it appears than you are stuck with the bundled themes - ugh!

Or maybe I have misunderstood the differences between the standard and Pro versions of Panotour?
Last edited by mediavets on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:02 pm

mediavets wrote:As I understand it you can create - and use - your own 'themes' with Panotour Pro; but I think that the components that make up Panotour 'themes' are not quite the same thing as the custom navigation button sets you and others have made in the past for Autopano Tour.

Yeah - that´s what i´m afraid of . . . But i need only three buttons anyway . . . :cool: - so i guess i´ll do it again from scratch.

"If you find out I'll hold him and you can hit him"

fine - i´ll go and look where i put my rhythm-stick . . :P:cool: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A61i0Xscj-k)

best, Klaus

renan
Kolor Team

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by renan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 pm

With the pro version you can add your own style themes.

The default Panotour theme templates (menu -> edit -> open templates directory ) contain some comments to understand how they works.
In few words, a template defines a directory where to find graphical objects (menu buttons and hotspot) and a list of menu templates which are compatible with these graphical object.

If you want to reuse the templates menu of AutopanoTour, you have to copy them in "menu" directory (after renaming to preserve new templates) and to list them in a new theme template (or in existing template but it will not be consistent).
The old templates do not use the possibility to change button according to the selected theme but it also works if graphical object path are "direct" (as in old format).

klausesser

Topic author
Info

by klausesser » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Renan!

Thank you!

best, Klaus

no avatar
JohnM

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by JohnM » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm

@Alexandre:

May you explain how the coloring of the theme png`s works ? Which colors change with settings in the panel ?

no avatar
JohnM

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by JohnM » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Seems like only hue changes, and it only possible to use one hue/color + shades of black/white

renan
Kolor Team

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by renan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

Yes that's it.
We replace the hue, so if the original icon has several colors, they all will be replaced by the same color. Only grey colors are kept (so black and white too).
In template theme you can disable the possibility to colorize a menu.