7 images detected as 6 for a render  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
clairew90

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

7 images detected as 6 for a render

by clairew90 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:32 am

I have 7 images in each of the groups I am trying to detect and render. When I detect it creates a render out of 6 of the images with a hole. I have tried playing with the pano editor to add the seventh but this is lengthy and actually doesn't give that good a result anyway. As I am trying to do this for hundreds of groups, I would like to know a quicker way for the programme to detect all 7.

Using Autopano giga 64 bits 3.7.1.

no avatar
Panoram1x

Liked in: 41 posts
Info

Re: 7 images detected as 6 for a render

by Panoram1x » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 am

Hi

Do you have checked the option "Force every image to be in one panorama"?

force.jpg

Is there enough detail in the "seventh" image so that Autopano can find some control points?

no avatar
clairew90

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by clairew90 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Thank you - I have selected 'force every image...' and that has worked to include the 7th. However, it is included in the wrong place and is transparent on top of the other images. What can we do to improve the control points?

no avatar
Panoram1x

Liked in: 41 posts
Info

by Panoram1x » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Apparently there is not enough detail in the image so that they can automatically find control points.
If so and you can see some image detail you must put at least three control points manually.
And if no detail (A clean sky for example) what you can do is place the image manually in his approximate position and let Autopano merge the image with their neighbours, if no detail will surely look good.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:20 pm

clairew90 wrote:I have 7 images in each of the groups I am trying to detect and render. When I detect it creates a render out of 6 of the images with a hole. I have tried playing with the pano editor to add the seventh but this is lengthy and actually doesn't give that good a result anyway. As I am trying to do this for hundreds of groups, I would like to know a quicker way for the programme to detect all 7.

Using Autopano giga 64 bits 3.7.1.

If you are shooting 7 images to cover 360x180 I presume you are using a fullframe fisheye lens?

What camera, lens and pano head are you using?

If you want share one image set that causes problems - as a ZIP file using a file sharing service - we may be in a better position to advise you.