no avatar
actuafilms

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

koloreyes.bundle for premiere

by actuafilms » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello All,

I have changed to Adobe Premiere, But when i want to install the eyes viewer plug-in for premiere ( reinstall colour eyes, or Go provr. ) it is grey and says skip. I can't change it. I also can't change the path to install the colour eyes soft. It skips this part. ( The eyes soft was installed previous to the premiere soft )
As i need the plug-in, is there a way to activate it during install, or does somebody can send me the file so i can copy it to the right path: Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/KolorEyes/KolorEyes.bundle

Thanks

lmartin
Kolor Team

Liked in: 9 posts
Info

Re: koloreyes.bundle for premiere

by lmartin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:53 am

Yes since last update of Premiere (V10.3) there is an issue with detection of Premiere during installation of Kolor Eyes, we will provide a fixed version soon.
For now you can have it here : www.kolor.com/tmp/KolorEyes/KolorEyes.bundle.zip

no avatar
actuafilms

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: koloreyes.bundle for premiere

by actuafilms » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 am

Hello,

Premiere, since 20th of june, has a built in 360 viewer, which works very well. You can set mono or stereo, size of view ( i have set it to 107°hor, 60°vert) and you can place a shortcut to the control bar to see the full video / 360 view.

Also in the export you can now, under video is VR, select it, say what type it is, and premiere will automatically add the metadata to the file.

For now this is my solution. Waiting for the bug fix .

Thanks