Change log for Autopano Video 3.0 RC2
This is the second Release Candidate of Autopano Video 3.0. and it comes with some bug fixes / optimizations.
Check out the post blog on our website.
This release candidate version can only be registered with an Autopano Video 3.0 license key, to learn more on how to obtain such license key please read our FAQ. During the release candidate phase - before we publish the final AV 3.0 version - all licenses purchased on our store or from one of our resellers will grant access to both Autopano Video Pro 2.6 and Autopano Video 3.0.
If you've lost your license key, you can retrieve it at any time from your user account.
Autopano Video 3.0 requires at least Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.10.
Fixes since 3.0.0 RC 1
- [ALPS-1507] : [BUG] "Parallax Compensation is not supported" wrongly displayed before stitching
- [ALPS-1626] : [BUG] Parallax Topology not handled short term fix : increase label map rendering size
- [ALPS-1488] : [BUG] Cannot save project after calculating a long D.WARP (crash)
- [ALPS-1484] : [BUG] MacOS : DWARP crashes in CPU mode
- [ALPS-1377] : [BUG] Crashes in rigs where there is a too much overlap (3D rigs)
- [ALPS-1363] : [BUG] Stereo mode not compatible with CUDA
- [ALPS-1362] : [BUG] Timecode burn-in not compatible with CUDA
- [ALPS-1361] : [BUG] No Audio output with CUDA
- [ALPS-1360] : [BUG] CUDA not compatible with 4K UHD inputs
- [ALPS-1359] : [BUG] CUDA rendering widths must be multiple of 128