Panotour - Tour - Project properties
Properties in relation with the current project. Most of parameters are default values that may be changed.
- 1 NAME
- 2 DESCRIPTION
- 3 COLOR
- 4 ORDER
- 5 BACKGROUND SOUND
- 6 AUTHOR
- 7 FLOOR PLAN
- 8 AUTOROTATION / AUTOTOUR
- 9 START PARAMETERS
- Here you can type your own name for the project.
- No thumbnail by default but your can select yours by clicking on the icon thumbnail placeholder.
- To reset the thumbnail Shift+Click on it.
The Description field can be displayed in different ways. Even if description field is completed, you may not see it appear unless you call it through an action. To learn more about actions, see Plugins in the Style tab. Description contains a built in WYSIWYG Editor that can customize and add HTML features to your text like:
- Text formatting ans style (Bold, Italic, Underline, Color, Font Family, Font Size).
- HTML features for enhanced text (Links, Unordered Lists, Ordered Lists).
- Undo/Redo function.
- Remove formatting function.
This area allows to set up a foreground color and a background color for styling your tour. This swatch is useful when you are in Style Tab.
This box displays the order that will be used in panoramas/groups of panoramas menus of your tour. This will also define thumbnails order in your menus. How to change the order:
- Simply drag n drop the item. First object is at the top of the list and the last one at the end.
Insert a background sound to your project.
- This is the default background sound that will be played on every picture/panorama that doesn't have its own background sound.
- You can select a background sound on every picture/panorama, see Picture/Panorama Properties.
- Only .mp3 files are supported.
- Name: In this field you can complete the Author's name of the tour.
- Homepage: This field must be an URL like «http://www.your-website.com»
The floor plan allows your visitors to easily and quickly know their current position in the tour and then make your tour more convenient to navigate through.
- You can assign a floor plan to each project and group of pictures/panoramas.
- You can add hotspots to each floor plan.
- Image file format supported is *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.kro, *.psd, *.psb and *.tif
Add/Remove a Floor Plan
- To add a floor plan, click on the icon and select your file.
- Now you can edit hotspots on your selected floor plan.
- To remove the floor plan, Shift+Click on the thumbnail.
Add/Remove Hotspot in Floor Plan
Through Hotspot Editor you can add Point hotspots in your floor plan and style your own map spots in Style tab. You can also add a Radar on your point spot with the Floor Plan Plugin.
AUTOROTATION / AUTOTOUR
Here you can set up the default auto rotation parameters:
- Direction: Radio button to specify wether your auto rotation go to the left or to the right.
- Delay: Set the delay in seconds before the auto rotation starts.
- Speed: Set the number of degrees per second the auto rotation works.
Determines the behavior of your project about the loading of the next panorama:
- After a full rotation: Loads next picture/panorama when a whole 360° autorotation is completed. Inactive when autorotation is not enabled.
- After n seconds: Loads next picture/panorama after a specified number of seconds you can select (from 1 second to 600 seconds).
- Make a choice how you wish the tour to be started:
- No rotation: Your tour starts without autorotation.
- Autotour: Your tour starts using Autotour parameter. See more about Autotour.
- Autorotation: Your tour starts with autorotation parameter. See more about Autorotation.
This function makes a fancy and immersive animation to introduce your tour. Start from a little planet and automatically go to your customized projection position. This makes an incredible zoom effect.
- Checkbox lets you choose to start or not with the little planet projection.
- You can specify the duration of the effect.
- Checkbox lets you choose wether you wish to apply the effect on each panorama.
- In this fiels you can optionally add a splash screen to your tour. Your splash screen is displayed when the tour starts.
- Image file supported *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif
- Determines the behaviour of your mouse on click down:
- Drag to: Drag n drop type behaviour. On click down, the panorama sphere follows your mouse movements.
- Move to: From the point you click down, you move through the panorama sphere according to the position between your click down and your current position. The more your mouse is away from this point, the more you get speed in your movements.
- Toggle on or off sounds when a picture/panorama is opened. This includes background sounds and hotspots sounds.
- Note that sounds can be triggered later on actions and styles.
- Start tour with hideable controls hidden: Checkbox that allows to hide controls which can be hidden.