Panotour - Installation and registration 180
1. If you have already downloaded the software corresponding to your operating system, go directly to step 3.
2. Go to the link below to download the version corresponding to your operating system: Download Panotour
- Installation on Windows
- Open the downloaded file (file .exe) and launch the installation.
- Installation on Mac
- Open the downloaded file (.dmg file), a virtual disk is displayed and shows a .mpkg format file.
- Double click this file and follow the steps through the installation wizard.
- Installation on Linux
- Open the downloaded file (file .deb or .tar.gz) and launch the installation.
At this point, the installed version is the trial version of the software.
This version is not limited in time and all its main features are available.
The virtual tours created will show a "demo version" logo; you will not be able to publish them on internet.
You can only register your license if you have already purchased the software. To buy a Kolor software visit our online store.
After purchasing a Kolor software, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your invoice in PDF format.
This invoice contains your license (username and registration key). These 2 elements are needed to register your software and to unlock the complete version:
1. Launch your software.
2. A welcome window containing information relating to the trial version appears.
3. Click on Register, a new window opens.
4. Enter your username and registration key in the required fields. You will find this information on your invoice or client account.
5. Click on OK, a message will warn you that your registration was successful.