Merlin-Orion-Papywizard users feedback
Merlin/Orion/Papywizard users feedback
On this page, users can share usefull informations about their configuration and usage of that project.
Just copy/paste/fill the template.
I live in France, near Grenoble. I'm also the developper (and french translator, of course) of Papywizard.
- camera: 20D
- Papywizard plateform(s): Nokia/maemo (770), PC/linux
- interface(s): Tronisoft TTL-RS232 converter + AIRCable RS232-Bluetooth converter
- Merlin/Orion modification(s): custom crown
I shoot partial (hi-resolution or not) panos, and spherical panos. For partial panos, I use either a Canon 17-40@17mm, a Canon 50mm lens, or a Canon 70-200@200mm. For spherical, I mainly use a Tokina fisheye 10-17@10mm, but also a Canon 17-40@17mm.
I plan to use a pole for semi-aerial panos (partial and spherical).
A long-term project is also to replace the internal electronic to enhance the head (moving faster on short moves < 6°...), and for the fun!
Replace Template title by you APP nickname with a link on your description on APP forum.
<Short description of yourself>
- camera: <your camera>
- Papywizard plateform(s): <your plateform(s)>
- interface(s): <your interface(s)>
- Merlin/Orion modification(s): <your modification(s)>
<What you do - or plan to do - whith that project>