Autopano Video - Preferences - Render
- Preset: selects the encoding profile.
- Best of H.264: automatically selects the most appropriate profile from basic H.264 profiles (Baseline, Main or High) depending on the size of the final video.
- Best of BD H.264: automatically selects the most appropriate profile from basic BD H.264 profiles (Low res. or High res.) depending on the size of the final video.
- H.264 Baseline: appropriate for final videos with a maximum size of 320x240 pixels.
- H.264 Main: appropriate for final videos with a maximum size of 704x576 pixels.
- H.264 High: appropriate for final videos with a maximum size of 1920x1080 pixels.
- BD H.264 Low resolution: corresponds to standard DVD quality (720x576 pixels).
- BD H.264 High resolution: corresponds to BluRay quality (1920x1080 pixels).
- Standard: selects video standard (PAL or NTSC).
- As original video: keeps the standard of the source videos.
- As preset: forces the Standard setting defined in Preferences, Preset tab.
- As original video: keeps the fps value of source videos
- As preset: forced the fps value defined in Preferences, Preset tab.
- Aspect ratio: defines resizing rules of videos (frames).
- Keep in display info: (by default) the aspect ratio in pixels is not necessarily kept, but the information is kept in the video feed to allow proper display. Some video players do not support this information and may display videos poorly.
- Keep in pixels size: the final video is automatically resized to respect assembly proportions.
- Do not keep: uses the maximum size available without keeping the assembly proportions.
- MP4: exports video in mp4 format.
- Frames: exports the video in frame-by-frame sequence. The image format and the size in pixels corresponds to the settings defined in the reference panorama (Autopano Pro or Giga).