WIP VERSION 2.3
- Disable audio: unticked this option if you experience problems
Edit button behaviour
- Auto-cut transitions before editing:
- Let's define the folder where the video files are located
- Enable: Lets you choose the value
- Buffer size: it represents the memory used for storing rendered pictures and being able to replay them in real time. When this memory is full, last computed frame will replace the older one.
- JPEG quality: pictures stored in cache are compressed to increase the number of pictures which can be kept in memory.
For example, if the preview size in set at 1024 pixels, each pictures will have a size of about 200ko with the compression level 11. So with 1000 mo of cache, we can keep about 5000 pictures. So we can replay almost 2 minutes without recomputing the stitch.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Video Documentation