Autopano Video - Preferences
The Preferences window is located in the Edit/Preferences/… menu in Windows and Linux. For Mac users, go to the Autopano/Preferences/… menu.
This window is divided into 4 tabs:
- The General tab contains settings for Autopano’s use of system resources.
- The Render tab contains encoding options for final videos.
- The Preset tab includes settings for encoding options.
- The Synchronization tab contains settings for synchronization.
Buttons at the bottom of the window appear in all tabs, but are only active for the current tab:
- Restore default values: restores default settings of the application.
- Cancel: cancels modifications and closes the output settings window.
- OK: validation.