Autopano Giga only!
The module wizard lets you select plug-ins used to process the images entering the software.
Neutralhazer is used to reduce the foggy effect(atmospheric veil) in the image.
The slider adjusts the processing level effect. The effect can also be adjusted by manually typing in a value.
Check the box to show or hide the result. The preview in the window lets you see the difference of the processing level.
Lets you select an image to be displayed in the preview. Useful if the first image displayed is not suitable for the visualization of the processing.
Apply to all images
Lets you apply the corrections to all the images of the panorama.
Clicking on Finish will crate new files that are copies of the source files (renamed) into a new group them in the folder containing the source images.
The lens correction corrects optical and geometrical distortions connected to the lens. The 3 possible corrections are:
To correct these distortions, you need to know the camera/lens properties.
These properties are contained in the profile files (.lcp format) in the Adobe® database.
The list of camera/lenses can be consulted when installing the Adobe® Lens Profile Downloader tool.
- • If your camera/lens appears in the Adobe® database:
- You can directly download the .lcp profile from the Adobe® Lens Profile Downloader tool.
- • If your camera/lens does not appear in the Adobe® database:
- You can create it with the Adobe® Lens Profile Creator tool.
- This tool calculates the characteristic parameters of the lens starting with a set of pictures from a calibration grid, and creates a .lcp file containing the parameters.
- The procedure for acquiring images on a calibration grid is available at the following address: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/lensprofile_creator/lensprofile_creator_chartshooting_qs.pdf
- After creating a profile, you can upload the .lcp file into the Adobe® database.
The lens correction applied here corresponds to the Adobe® Photoshop “Lens correction” filter that uses the Adobe® database.
Loads the lens calibration profile file (.lcp).
Geometric distortion, chromatic aberration and vignetting
Check the box (es) corresponding to the correction to implement.
Cocher la case pour afficher ou cacher le résultat. L'aperçu dans la fenêtre permet de visualiser l'effet des corrections par différence.
Check the box to show or hide the result. The preview in the window lets you see the difference of the correction effects.
Apply to all images
Lets you apply the corrections to all images of the panorama.
Clicking on Finish will create new files that are copies of the source files (renamed) into a new group then in the folder containing the source images.
External stack processing
Allows to use an external application to process image stacks (focus stacking or exposure stacking for example).
This obviously requires creating image stacks after importing images in Autopano via the option Create stacks by N... (or the Stacking option in case the stacks don't have the same number of images).
This plugin is usable with command line applications only, like Zerene Stacker (focus stacking) or Enfuse (exposure stacking). It is also important to know the use restrictions of those softwares, which could support only certains files types (Enfuse doesn't support the RAW format for example).
Allows to select the application to process image stacks.
Type the required syntaxes for the desired process. The syntaxes mainly depends on the processing software.
Lets set the path and the name of the output file.
Use the examples of syntaxes (or other syntaxes) to set the output path and file name of the resulting images.
Click Finish will:
- process the image stacks.
- create new files in the defined path in the field Output file.
- create a new group containing the new processed files.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Documentation - 370