The Papywizard module lets you import a shooting from a motorized panoramic head.
This module requires the definition of a Papywizard xml file (Shooting settings).
This module is divided into 5 tabs:
- Lets you select the shooting session file (.xml).
- Number of Images: Defines the number of images shot.
- Yaw: Defines the horizontal offset used.
- Pitch: Defines the vertical offset used.
- Bracketing: Defines the number of brackets of the shooting.
- XML focal: Defines the focal length value used on the script file.
- Lets you select the images to assemble (corresponding to the shooting session file).
- Number of images: Defines the number of selected images. The number of images should be the same as the number of images defined in the session file information.
- Images focal: Defines the focal set on the camera, which should be similar to the XML focal.
- Lets you see the shooting.
- The sliding bar lets you change the image preview zoom level.
Inverse Y coordinates
Inverts the coordinates of the shot if it is not in the right direction (camera is on the left arm of the motorized panoramic head).
90° degrees left or right rotation
Applies a 90° left and right rotation to the images.
- Use XML focal length: Lets force the value defined on the script file if it is different of the Images focal length.
- Use images focal length: Lets force the value defined on the EXIF data if it is different of the XML focal length.
Lets you set the import if the shooting was bracketed.
Detect the links in
- The reference level: (default) Looks for all the possibility of links between images with the same bracket level.
- All stack levels: Looks for all the possibility of links between the images.
For a stack
- Use the hard links: Superimposes the different images of the same stack without assigning control points.
- Detect control points: Uses the control points as reference for superimposing different images of the same stack.
Checked by default, this option lets you automatically launch the detection after having confirmed the module’s settings.
Uncheck this box if you want to change the groups (or other) settings before launching the detection.
Clean wrong links
Lets you erase the bad links caused by similarities in the images.
Save images based on the session file coordinates.
Does not take into account the calculation of the control points. Optimization will be required in the control point editor.
Use recorded location
Uncheck this option if the shot is taken at the Zenith (Shooting with images in both portrait and landscape mode).
Lets you see the information on the current session file.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Documentation