If you want to use AutoPano Pro for stacking astro photo images,
you need to know few thing to get good result:
1. For taking pictures of deep sky objects (galaxies nubulaes) you will need equatorual mount for telescopes.
2. Always make and process photos in RAW or 16 bit TIFF for better dynamic range.
3. Rotating camera around focus axis will reduce periodic error. I mean that different frames of the same object must have different orientation for better result.
4. For stack photos together we need to use Linear type of blending.
There is a two cases of astro photo. 1 - photos of deep sky, 2 - photos of Sun, Moon and planets.
Deep sky. It's difficult to get this photos, because exposure time is not seconds but minutes. Because of that pictures can be taken in defferent time and in different places. So it can be different too. 1) Open all RAW images.Open all RAW images
3) Set Palanar projection for panorama. Panorama settings
4) Render "panorama" to one stacked image, 16 bit Tiff Render Setings