APT v1.0 Central window
|Open a project file|
|Save the current project|
|Close the current project|
|Add pictures to the virtual tour|
|Export the project in Adobe® Flash® format|
|Get quick help on the toolbar icons|
The central window lets you select the different elements of your virtual tour (panoramas or hotspots) to edit them.
- A single click selects a panorama or a hotspot (white circles for point hotspots, white triangles for zonal hotspots).
- Holding down the Ctrl key lets you select several items.
- The Ctrl+A shortcut selects all panoramas and all hotspots.
Each selected element has a black frame. Hotspots are also filled in white to increase the visual contrast.
- The scroll of the mouse enables to modify the size of the items displayed.
- When the scene is not entirely visible, scroll bars are displayed. You can also use the mouse or the arrow keys to move in the visibility zone.
- The name of the panorama appears when hovering over it with the mouse.
- Moving panoramas is simple: just drag and drop them.
- Dragging a hotspot on a panorama created a link to the panorama. An arrow symbolizes this link. This arrow is shown only when the panorama is selected.
- To delete a panorama, you can right-click on it or press the Suppr key.
Attention : the deletion of hotspots can only be done in the hotspot edition window (C), not in the central window.