Welcome in the Resources page of the Kolor wiki.
This is the place to upload and share resources files for the Kolor software solutions : APP / APG and APT.
For basic rules on how to edit a wiki and wiki syntax rules, please follow this tutorial.
See following example and the upload page to know how to upload and link a file on the wiki.
Some basic rules:
- Do not directly link files in the related category : create a new page describing your resource, and link the file in this page.
- Name of resource pages should be representative and begin with the category name.
- Uploaded files must belong to you or the public domain and be free. DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION!
Let's say you want to upload a textstyle described in fireLetterTextStyle.xml :
- click on APT_resources_transition link.
- click on the 'Edit' button or create the new page.
- enter the following code:
* [[APT_resources_textstyle_fireletters|Fire letters]] : a text style with burning letter
- click on the newly created link
- describe the resource, provide a screenshot if possible, give credits to whom it may be given.
- to include the file there are two ways:
- either go to the upload page, upload your file and link it in the resource description page
- or directly link the file in the page and click on it, it will bring you to the upload page :
[[Image:APT_resources_textstyle_FirelettersScreenshot.png|fire letters effect]] [[Media:APT_resources_textstyle_fireLettersTextStyle.xml|fire letters text style]]
Now you are ready follow links below and start sharing with the community!
- APT templates : templates for having APT menus in Panotour Pro.
Autopano Tour resources
- sounds : free sounds and music.
- hotspots : all your (animated) hotspots
- menu : menu template and graphics
- progress bar : progress bar template and graphics
- text style : some text styles
- transitions : transition templates