Panotour under Mac 180
Crash when launching Panotour with OSX 10.5.8 (LEOPARD)
Panotour closes abnormally at any time of use.
- Open the Applications folder
- Select Panotour
- Do a right click and select Show information, a window opens (shortcut: cmd+i)
- In this window, check the Open in 32 bits mode option, then close the window.
- Launch Panotour
Restore default settings
Here is how to completely restore the default settings and remove any preferences/registration from the software:
- Close Panotour
- Go to the Finder menu, Go tab
- Open the Library
- OSX 10.6 and below: the library is displayed and available directly on the menu
- OSX 10.7 and above: the library is hidden, hold Alt key to display it on the menu
- Go to the Preferences folder
- Find and remove the files called com.kolor.panotour***.plist
- Trash the recycle bin
Cannot generate the tour with OSX 10.9 Mavericks
Panotour displays an error message (Cannot write into file....) when trying to generate the tour.
The problem is due to the update from an older OSX version to OSX 10.9 Mavericks with Panotour already installed.
It modifies the temporary folder's path used in Panotour.
Note that this issue does not occur every time.
- Open the Preferences, General tab
- Click Restore default settings (at the bottom left of the window)
- Validate (OK)
- Quit and restart Panotour