This documentation is for version 1.8
The export parameters lets you set the way the visit will be generated and to also restrict its use to certain areas.
- Always: Force the calculation of the images at each export.
- Automatic: (default) Calculates the images automatically. At the first export, the "always" function is used. Following the changes, Pantour may not calculate the images.
- Never: Forces Panotour to never calculate the images.
Embed all data
Lets you choose if the flash file includes different tour elements (graphic elements, images, etc.) or not. However, videos and sounds can never be included.
Use the button for more details on how to use this option.
- If the option is checked: all the data is embedded in the exported flash file.
- The flash file is exported as name_of_project.swf.
- The weight of the flash file is consequential to the elements included.
- When viewing, all of the elements must be uploaded before you can browse the tour (the upload is quite slow).
- If the option is unchecked: all of the data is dissociated from the exported flash file.
- The export is composed of a name_of_project.swf flash file and a name_of_projectdata data file.
- These two elements are closely related and should not be separated.
- When viewing, the flash file will upload the elements it needs for the tour from the data file; the tour will upload quickly.
This lets you export a HTML file including the virtual tour.
Technical Support / Panotour Documentation