This documentation is for version 1.8
First displayed panorama
Lets you define which panorama will be displayed when a tour is launched.
Start with auto rotation
- Check or uncheck the box to start or not the tour with auto rotation.
- Delay: Defines the waiting time (in seconds) between when the user is detected to be inactive and the start of auto rotation.
- Speed: Defines the rotation speed (in degrees/second).
- Lets you choose an image that will be displayed while the tour is loading.
- If a control template with a help button is selected in the Appearance tab, you can choose the help image as the introduction image.
- Duration: Defines how long the introduction image will be displayed (in seconds). A duration of 0 seconds forces the displayed image to the first click of the mouse when viewing.
Technical Support / Panotour Documentation