Panotour - Interface 180
PRESENTATION OF THE INTERFACE
The Panotour Pro interface is divided into 5 areas by default:
- The Toolbar groups all of the Panotour essential functions.
- The Main window lets you quickly visualize the entire project and select the various elements to edit.
- The hotspot Editor lets you edit the graphics of the selected panorama. It also lets you add and change the hotspots.
- The 3D Editor authorizes the setting of 3D navigation parameters in the final rendering.
- The Tour properties, divided in 3 tabs, allow for the manual changing of selected properties or elements.
CUSTOMIZING THE INTERFACE
You can organize the workspace as you wish.
To do this, you have to click on the title bar of a window and drag it out of its original location:
- If you release your window while a gray box appears in the interface, the window that you have selected will be lodged in place of the grey area. A window fixed to the main interface is called docked.
- If on the contrary, no gray area appears when you release your window, it will be rendered floating, which means that it will no longer be geographically connected to the rest of the interface. To render a window floating, click on the icon on the title bar of each window.
You can also choose which windows will be visible / invisible in the View menu.
- Checked windows are visible; the unchecked windows are not visible.
- Thus, checking or unchecking a window will either make it visible or invisible in the interface.
- By default, the following windows are visible in the interface:
Note that the customization of the interface does not affect the proper functioning of tools.