Panotour - Interface - 3D Editor 180
Any item selected in the main window is displayed in the 3D editor.
The 3D editor displays a preview of the final scene so that you can edit its visual settings.
3D EDITOR INTERFACE
Lets you use a full screen.
- If the window is floating, it will use the screen to which it belongs.
- If the window is docked, it will use a screen different from that in which the application is found (if possible).
Sets the default view for the selected item (panorama or hotspot):
Panorama default view will be used as a starting point for this panorama when viewing the tour.
Hotspot default view will be used to create dynamic transitions between the panoramas. This option is only available when only one hotpot (connected to an image) is selected in the main window.
- Position the desired point of view in the preview and then click the icon with the mouse to apply the setting.
- Right click in the preview to select "Set as default view" (or "Set as hotspot view") in the contextual menu to apply.
The saved setting appears in the View tab of the panorama Properties.
Sets the desired maximum zoom level.
- Position the desired maximum zoom level with the preview and the mouse wheel and then click on the icon to apply the setting.
- A right click in the preview lets you choose "Set as zoom max" in the contextual menu so that you can apply it.
Sets the desired minimum zoom level.
- Position the desired minimum zoom level with the preview and the mouse wheel and then click on the icon to apply the setting.
- A right click in the preview lets you choose "Set as zoom min" in the contextual menu so that you can apply it.
The saved setting can be seen in the View Panorama properties tab.
Allows you to select:
- The previous panorama (according to the order in which the panoramas were added to the project)
- The view of the previous hotspot (if the view is that of a hotspot)
This lets you select:
- the previous panorama (according to the order in which the panoramas were added to the project)
- the view of the next hotspot (if the view is that of a hotspot)
Lets you adjust the preview resolution quality level. The following choices are available when clicking on the small arrow beside the icon:
- Low quality
- Medium quality
- High quality
The 3D editor window allows for a preview of each element of the final tour.
However, the hotspots are not visible and their zoom level limitations are not taken into account.
Only the effect of the cropping tool is visible (set in the hotspot editor).