APP/APG v2.0 Moving source images
This section explains how to move the source images inside the panorama in order to locate them properly. It also explains how to move the entire panorama within the projection space. Autopano Pro 2 brings great improvement from version 1.4 as you can now move the images en visualize the projection geometrical effects in real time.
Moving the Entire Panorama
Two tools are available to interact with the panorama as a whole. Those tools are only available when the GPU mode is enabled.
- – allow you to move the panorama within its projection space. This tool is very useful when choosing the center of a 360 degrees panorama for example.
- – allow you to rotate the panorama within its projection space.
Moving Selected Images
It is also possible to move one or several images individually. This can be achieved using the mouse or by modifying the angle values in the Group Editor
- – allow you to move the active selection.
- – allow you to rotate the active selection.
- – allow you to enlarge or reduce the active selection.
It is also possible to use the keyboard arrow keys to move the images. All you need to do is select the images you want to move using the mouse then use the arrows to move them by small increments.
It is possible to move one or several images in one selection using the Group Editor. To do so, select the lines corresponding to the images you want to move then press the keyboard F2 key to enter the editing mode. The value will then be displayed in blue. Just edit the value then press the keyboard Enter key to validate.
Be aware: when you change manually the location of an image the color constraints are to be updated accordingly. For that, you must disable and then re-enable the color correction.