Bracket : Using Stacks - 370
Principle and interest
Autopano uses a shooting bracket and keeps the specifics, which means that it perfectly superimposes the different exposures of the same image to be assembled to obtain the panoramas corresponding to the respective shooting exposures (the principle is the same for focus bracketing or openness bracketing).
This is obviously very interesting for assembling bracketed images. The bracketed panoramas can be mixed as you wish (by using Photoshop masks, etc.).
Creation of stacks
- An automatic bracket shooting (automatic mode, shutter priority)is detected by Autopano, a pile is then automatically created.
- Note: according to the make and model of camera it is possible that this process does not work.
- When a manual bracket shooting is not detected by Autopano, the stacks needs to be manually created:
Propagation of stacks
This is used after the creation of the group up to the final rendering (confirmation steps not included), and is summarized in 3 main points:
How do I proceed?
2 steps are needed to set-up the propogation of the stacks according to the 3 points shown above:
- Pass from a group of images to the layer editor.
- Pass from the layer editor to the final result.
From the group of bracketed images to the layer editor
From the layer editor to the final result