Changes to the Preference settings in the renderer will be applied by default to any new reference panorama created.
Adjust rendering width or height. Aspect ratio is automatically preserved.
In any video rendering case, these sizes can be changed to be compliant with an encoding preset.
The purpose of the blender is to combine the overlapping zones without it being noticeable, to obtain a perfect stiching of the videos.
Autopano Video offers two optimization presets adapted to your needs without having to change them yourself.
These profiles correspond to the pre-configurations that can be seen in the “advanced settings”.
- Smooth: This is fast but it is possible that defects are seen where the areas overlap.
- Sharp: Conserve the image's strong characteristics (stops, lines, curves).
- Custom: This is enabled when you manually change the parameters and they no longer correspond to a preset.
- None: For each position, the algorithm uses the pixel with the greatest importance according to the required weight.
- Linear: The rendered pixels are the result of a weighted average of input pixels.
- Multi-band: Lets you mix the average value (color trend) of the images while maintaining their details.
- Diamond: The pixels in the centre of the images are more important than the pixels on the edges of the images.
- Cutting: all moving objects will be retained or removed according to their positions in the overlap areas. The anti-ghost itself makes this choice. This algorithm is computed on first frame only and duplicated for all rendered frames to prevent flickering effects.
Lets you choose the output format, encoding, compression quality and resolution.
Theses settings are used when project is rendered as a sequences of individual pictures : when Frames is checked in Render settings tab.
- Remove Alpha channel: Deletes the alpha channel of the exported files.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Video Documentation