- Smooth (Diamond): This is fast but it is possible that some defects are visible where areas overlap.
- Sharp: Keeps the image's strong characteristics (stops, lines, curves).
- Custom: This is enabled when you manually change the parameters and they no longer correspond to a preset.
- None: For each position, the algorithm uses the pixel with the greatest importance according to the required weight.
- Linear: The rendered pixels are the result of a weighted average of input pixels.
- Multiband: Lets you mix the average value (color trend) of the images while maintaining their details.
- Diamond: In some quite specific cases, a clear cutting of juxtaposed images may be visible. The use of Diamond weighting can improve the rendering (but gives much blurred texture).
- Iso cutting:
- Smart cutting:
Consult the following page Understanding and using the rendering engine for more information.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Video Documentation