Autopano Video - Preferences
The settings window is located in the Edit/Settings/… menu in Windows and Linux. For Mac users, go to the Autopano Video Pro/Preferences… menu.
This window is divided into 4 tabs:
- The General tab contains settings for Autopano’s use of system resources.
- The Edition tab includes settings for edition options.
- The Blend tab includes settings for blending options.
- The Render settings tab contains default render settings for final videos.
Buttons at the bottom of the window appear in all tabs, but are only active for the current tab:
- Restore default values: restores default settings of the application.
- Cancel: cancels modifications and closes the output settings window.
- OK: validation.