The purpose of the blender is to combine the overlapping zones without it being noticeable, to obtain a perfect stiching of the videos.
Autopano Video offers two optimization presets adapted to your needs without having to change them yourself.
These profiles correspond to the pre-configurations that can be seen in the “advanced settings”.
- Smooth (Diamond): This is fast but it is possible that some defects are visible where areas overlap.
- Sharp: Keeps the image's strong characteristics (stops, lines, curves).
- Custom: This is enabled when you manually change the parameters and they no longer correspond to a preset.
- None: For each position, the algorithm uses the pixel with the greatest importance according to the required weight.
- Linear: The rendered pixels are the result of a weighted average of input pixels.
- Multiband: Lets you mix the average value (color trend) of the images while maintaining their details.
- Diamond: In some quite specific cases, a clear cutting of juxtaposed images may be visible. The use of Diamond weighting can improve the rendering (but gives much blurred texture).
- Iso cutting: keeps picture areas which are closer to each picture centers. Unlike smart cutting, this is not an anti-ghost mode. Picture contents will not be analysed.
- Smart cutting: Autopano chooses itself the cutting paths between images (anti-ghost)
Consult the following page Understanding and using the rendering engine for more information.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Video Documentation