Autopano Giga - Main Window - Plugin wizard
The module wizard lets you select plug-ins used to process the images entering the software.
The Neutralhazer is used to reduce the foggy effect (atmospheric veil) in the image.
The lens correction corrects optical and geometrical distortions connected to the lens. The 3 possible corrections are:
To correct these distortions, you need to know the camera/lens properties.
These properties are contained in the profile files (.lcp format) in the Adobe® database.
The list of camera/lenses can be consulted when installing the Adobe® Lens Profile Downloader tool.
- • If your camera/lens appears in the Adobe® database:
- You can directly download the .lcp profile from the Adobe® Lens Profile Downloader tool.
- • If your camera/lens does not appear in the Adobe® database:
- You can create it with the Adobe® Lens Profile Creator tool.
- This tool calculates the characteristic parameters of the lens starting with a set of pictures from a calibration grid, and creates a .lcp file containing the parameters.
- The procedure for acquiring images on a calibration grid is available at the following address: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/lensprofile_creator/lensprofile_creator_chartshooting_qs.pdf
- After creating a profile, you can upload the .lcp file into the Adobe® database.
EXTERNAL STACK PROCESSING
Allows to use an external application to process image stacks (focus stacking or exposure stacking for example).
This obviously requires creating image stacks after importing images in Autopano via the option Create stacks by N... (or the Stacking option in case the stacks don't have the same number of images).
This plugin is usable with command line applications only, like Zerene Stacker (focus stacking) or Enfuse (exposure stacking). It is also important to know the use restrictions of those softwares, which could support only certains files types (Enfuse doesn't support the RAW format for example).