Autopano Giga - Installation and registration
1. If you have already downloaded the software corresponding to your operating system, go directly to step 3.
2. Go to the link below to download the version corresponding to your operating system: Download Autopano Giga
- Installation on Windows
- Open the downloaded file (file .exe) and launch the installation.
- Installation on Mac
- Open the downloaded file (.dmg file), a virtual disk is displayed and shows a .mpkg format file.
- Double click this file and follow the steps through the installation wizard.
- Installation on Linux
- Open the downloaded file (file .deb or .tar.gz) and launch the installation.
4. External plugins :
During installation, the Setup Type step defines the items to be installed. By default the Autopano Giga application is defined as a component to install.
The items list also proposes to install external plugins. Their installation is enabled by default, after the automatic detection of corresponding software on your computer:
- Picasa plugin : Google Picasa 3, Windows/Mac
- Bridge plugin : Adobe Bridge CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, Windows/Mac
- Lightroom plugin : Adobe Lightroom 3.X, Windows/Mac
- Aperture plugin : Apple Aperture 3.X, Mac only
- Saving a project is not possible.
- Neutralhazer, Lens correction and External stack processing plugins are limited to process the 3 first images only.
- Panoramas created will be watermarked "Autopano".
You can only register your license if you have already purchased the software. If you want to buy a Kolor software go to our online store.
After the purchase of a Kolor software, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your invoice in PDF format.
This invoice contains your license (username and registration key). These 2 elements are needed to register your software and to unlock the complete version:
1. Launch your software.
2. A welcome window containing information relating to the trial version appears.
3. Click on Register and a new window opens.
4. Enter your username and registration key in the required fields. You will find this information on your invoice or client account.
5. Click on OK, a message will warn you that your registration was successful.