These options affect the image’s EXIF data. The EXIF data of the original images will not be modified by these options.
- Use the following value if no EXIF data is found: The value of the focal length and the lens model should be applied only on the images without Exif.
- Always force the following EXIF value: The value of the focal length and the lens model should be applied to all the images without any exceptions (images with or without Exif).
This settings allow to modify the decoding applied by default to source images.
It is not worth decoding via Lightroom, Camera Raw or DxO but it lets adjust some aspects if necessary.
- Clip: (default) lets frame the dynamic.
- Unclip: forces to not frame the dynamic but over-exposes high lights.
- Blend: allows to recover high lights but can give bad color information.
- Automatic white balance: defines automatically the white balance value.
- Camera white balance: lets use the white balance set for the shooting.
- Automatic brightness: defines automatically the brightness value.
- Gamma: allows to modify the gamma.
- Brightness: allows to change the brightness (the value is taken in account only if the Automatic brightness is disabled).
- Red scaling: lets modify the red scaling value (the value is taken in account only if the Automatic white balance is disabled).
- Blue scaling: lets modify the blue scaling value (the value is taken in account only if the Automatic white balance is disabled).
- Never create stacks: Forces Autopano to not group the images in stacks.
- Use bracketing to create stacks: (default) The bracketed images (issued from a shooting in auto bracket) are displayed in the group like a single image; the thumbnail is represented with a small icon showing the images quantity of the stacks.
- Always create stacks with N images: Forces Autopano to group the images in N image stacks.
BACK TO: Documentation / Autopano Documentation