Autopano - Import... - Clauss
- Script file
- - Lets you select the description file (.txt) generated during the shooting.
- - Lets you to select the images to assemble.
- Y coordinates inversor
- - Simulates a different mount of the camera on the Merlin head. In other words, it inverts the phi angle.
- - Lets you visualize the shooting.
- - The slider lets you change the image preview zoom.
- Automatic detection
- - Launches the automatic detection after having clicked on the End button.
- Ignore optimization
- - Uses the Papywizard coordinates to place the images.
- - Very useful to detect and correct the bad links with the control point editor in order to re-optimize everything.
- Delete bad links
- - Useful if the images contain many similarities.