APP/APG v2.0 Papywizard
Select the XML file and the associated images then click on Finish to create the group.
- XML: file containing all the shooting data
- Images: list of images to be stitched
- Preview: preview of the shooting sequence
- Zoom: modify the preview.
- Auto detection: launches the automated detection
- Clean wrong links: useful if the images have a high degree of resemblance
- Skip optimization : uses the Papywizard generated coordinates for image placement This mode is also very useful to detect and correct bad control points (using their RMS value) with the control editor and to re-optimize the whole project
- Inverse Y coordinates: Used to simulate a different setup of the camera on the Merlin head (+45 degrees, the camera is tipped upward but is mounted upside down, it is then tipped downward). Simply put this just inverts the Phi angle.
Header details Tab
Displays the data contained in the papywizard XML file.