APP/APG v2.0 My first panorama
Choosing the images
1. Open Autopano Pro and click on the "Browse Folder" icon.
2. Click on the « … » to choose the folder or the memory card containing your images.
3. Choose the folder containing the images you want to analyse and click on OK. Click again on OK in the "Browse Folder" window.
Detecting the panoramas
4. The left side of the window shows the analysed image groups. Choose a group and click on the "Detect / Stop" icon to begin the detection within this group.
You can easily detect the panoramas in all groups. To do so, click on the "Detect / Stop All" icon in the top-left icons bar of the program window:
5. Wait while Autopano Pro detects the panoramas and displays them in the right hand side of the program window.
Cropping and saving
6. Choose one of the suggested panoramas and click on "Edit".
7. In the window that opens, click on the "Crop" icon located in the icons bar.
8. The program suggests you a cropping. You can modify it thanks to the small squares located all around the cropping rectangle. Then click on " Apply" or press the "Enter" key of your keybord.
9. The panorama is now cropped. To save it, click on the "Render" icon in the icons bar.
10. In the window that opens, click on "Render". By default, the image will be saved on the desktop. You can modify this parameter choosing another folder in the "Folder" field.
11. You can then watch the program stitching your panorama.
That's over! You can now open the panorama from the folder where it has been saved.