Pour rappel, toute personne peut essayer Autopano 3.0 en mode de démonstration, et les utilisateurs ayant une clé d’enregistrement légitime pour la version 2 peuvent l’utiliser sur les versions alpha et bêta d’Autopano 3.0.
Journal des modifications (en anglais)
This is the second beta version of Autopano Engine v3. We are in the
stage where we don’t add new features, we only corrects bugs.
We started this huge job with the new engine. You should have a quite
up to date English language as well as French with this release.
- Gigapan import plugin was broken. It works again.
- APG integration into Adobe Bridge CS6 under mac is fixed.
- Under some configurations, exifs metadata were not transfered from
input file to output panorama.
Using during beta stage
We believe in our community and in our customers that have been
supporting us for a long year on this version. The quality of a software
application doesn’t come only from the quality of the developer ( come on,
still a bit ), but from the quality of the communication between you
and us. So for the v3, we decided to do the following:
- You can try all alpha, beta of Autopano Pro/Giga for free during the
pre-release stage of the products. You can even remove the watermark as
soon as you have a legitimate v2 key.
- All betas are limited in time. This beta 2 version will expire end of
With this approach, you can already start to use v3 in production work (
at your own risk, of course ). I hope that you will enjoy the v3 and
report a lot of feedback on our forum about it.
Roadmap to the release
We are still in beta stage, so this mean bug only correction. With the
feedback from the forum, we still have some issues that seems important
for us: GPU support on latest NVidia drivers ( issue 1531 ), big panorama
rendering under linux ( issue 1499 ).
We are still aiming a final version for mid/end November.
- 0001370: [translation] French translation pass – resolved.
– 0001277: [Synapse ( detection )] Geometric Analyse doesn’t work on
long focal – resolved.
– 0001526: [Unclassified] Email for imagedef log, change or not -
– 0001525: [Import plugins] Numbering on input plugin – resolved.
– 0001521: [translation] Translation pass English to clean wording -
– 0001522: [Shell Integration] Unable to export pictures from Adobe
Bridge CS6 to APG 3 – resolved.
– 0000897: [Performance] Gigapan test case 1056 : SIFT detection isn’t
running in parallel – resolved.
– 0001523: [Import plugins] Gigapan plugin, estimated focale is wrong -
– 0001520: [Image I/O] Exif are not written into the pano when EXIF are
partially available – resolved.
– 0001505: [Image I/O] Raw decoding of overexposed image are pink -
– 0001514: [Editor] Auto adaptation of the grid steps according to
panorama size – resolved.
– 0001309: [Image I/O] GPS coordinates changing – resolved.
– 0001378: [UI behavior] Move layer to new panorama do not keep camera
positions – resolved.
– 0001313: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Color correction not working after
image reload – resolved.
– 0001281: [Performance] Zero length image files cause autopano to crash
– 0001379: [Image I/O] can’t open .pano when folder name contains exotic
characters – resolved.
– 0001510: [Image I/O] PSB : wrong canevas size if panorama is not
embedded – resolved.
– 0001513: [UI behavior] wrong dirty status on level validation -
– 0001512: [Editor] « Custom » rendering profile in dialog box should not
be clickable – resolved.
– 0001511: [Editor] canceling detection can crash – resolved.
– 0001506: [UI behavior] update size on dpi change – resolved.
The following issues were closed as they are not relevant anymore with
– 0001438: [Synapse ( detection )] Number of picture read vs number of
CPU/THREAD in 32 bit (detection crashes) – closed.
– 0001355: [Image I/O] Qt compilation under linux when integrating new
KGFL – closed.
– 0000959: [UI behavior] Slow display during Image Mode – closed.
– 0001010: [Shell Integration] Layer mode broken on linux – closed.
– 0001515: [Editor] Group by stack doesn’t work anymore – closed.
– 0001335: [Shell Integration] Crash at .pano opening – closed.
– 0000044: [UI behavior] Selection in layer editor doesn’t always follow
the editor Selection and reversed – closed.
– 0000040: [Image I/O] EXIF Speed / Aperture edition doesn’t stay in the
editor – closed.
– 0001280: [GPU] GPU check crash in remote desktop connexion – closed.
– 0001449: [Editor] Restart needed when compatibility with old graphic
card checked? – closed.
– 0001508: [Editor] levels issue – closed.
– 0000920: [Cortex ( rendu )] Crash on render (Linux) when no space on
disk is available – closed.
– 0001507: [Editor] crop interface precision – closed.
– 0001494: [Editor] removing images causes random crash – closed.