Grey Areas / Clouds  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
xxwusaxx

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Grey Areas / Clouds

by xxwusaxx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:15 am

Hello Friends,
i have a small problem with a lot of pictures, i have make Screenshots to show you.

the photos shots by nice weather and with fullframe 10mm fisheye and +/- 1ev and 0. (HDR)
now i import the fotos and you can see i become grey areas from the giga tool what can i do?

can any body help me?

Greets
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-30 um 10.09.21.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-08-30 um 10.09.09.png

no avatar
Panoram1x

Liked in: 40 posts
Info

Re: Grey Areas / Clouds

by Panoram1x » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi,

I think it's a problem with color correction.
You can test how it will look by selecting "none" in the color correction options.
If this shows changes in the affected areas, go back to "auto" and adjust as anchor the image that has the brightest area.

Anyway +/- 1 is very little difference. You should try with, at least, +/- 2. I use even +/- 3 (3 or 5 images) and I merge stacks in an external editor before using the images in Autopano.

If this does not work it is difficult to say something else without seeing the original images.
Can you share them? (public or private link)
Experimentation is the funniest way to learn, to ask the fastest
jordi.panoram1x[at]gmail[dot]com

no avatar
xxwusaxx

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by xxwusaxx » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Thankksss :-) the ev setting. i another question can i pic one image from 8 to change the ev? only on one image?

Panoram1x wrote:Hi,

I think it's a problem with color correction.
You can test how it will look by selecting "none" in the color correction options.
If this shows changes in the affected areas, go back to "auto" and adjust as anchor the image that has the brightest area.

Anyway +/- 1 is very little difference. You should try with, at least, +/- 2. I use even +/- 3 (3 or 5 images) and I merge stacks in an external editor before using the images in Autopano.

If this does not work it is difficult to say something else without seeing the original images.
Can you share them? (public or private link)

no avatar
Panoram1x

Liked in: 40 posts
Info

by Panoram1x » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 pm

I think it is not a good idea to use photos with different levels of exposure, despite the color correction provided by Autopano, it is best to start with images with the same color (WB) and lighting (Exposure).
You always have the possibility to do a test ...
Experimentation is the funniest way to learn, to ask the fastest
jordi.panoram1x[at]gmail[dot]com