New Chrome update (ver 67) and web content spots  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
cloudy

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

New Chrome update (ver 67) and web content spots

by cloudy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:45 am

I am suddenly experiencing problems with web content spots in Chrome that were working perfectly until now. Old content, that have been working until a few days ago, is now not working.

The problem is that there is a mismatch between a link (in the web content iframe) and where to click on the link to open it/activate an action. For example I have embedded some videostreams into my web content spots. When you want to click a button on the video controller in order to for example stop or start the video, you have to click high above play-button in order to activate the play. The hand-cursor which indicates hover on the links/buttons also displays in the same wrong place high above the actual gui element.

I have an idea that it could have something to do with the Chrome update, which I got a few days ago. Does anyone else experience the same?

To the Pano-people: do you have any idea, what the issues with my web content spots are?
Attachments
Udklip1.PNG
In order to hover and click the play button, you have to click in the indicated spot
Udklip.PNG
In order to opererate the controls you must clik in the indicated area high above the actual gui.

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 126 posts
Info

Re: New Chrome update (ver 67) and web content spots

by bdd » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 am

Same issue here in webcontent spots.
Checked with all available browsers, only Chrome fails.

It seems to be a Chrome issue, the mouse coordinates are not translated correctly inside the iframe after the rotation of the iframe.

It should be fixed inside Chrome :-(

no avatar
cloudy

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by cloudy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:30 am

You are probably right. I tried my tour in Chrome Canary (ver 69) and it all works fine again. Unfortunately my target users don't use that browser.

However, Chrome beta version (ver 68) still has the bug.

Do you as a company report such bugs to Google?

benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 190 posts
Info

by benji33 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:22 am

It's broken into Chrome 67/68 the delay is too short for reports for the next version.
If working with 69 Canary it should be into the final release.
Sorry but we are not able to manage all the browsers issues, and there are a lot of issues these 2 last years !!! =(