[Feature request] Saving the edited, unstitched pano as arch   [DONE] - View the solution

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
bastibasti

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

[Feature request] Saving the edited, unstitched pano as arch

by bastibasti » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey guys,

it would be cool if you could save the .pano file in an extended manner, so that the source images are also inside the .pano file. Like that we could push the .pano files to a rendering farm and have them rendered on a more powerful machine. I'm now running autopano on a fat server, that is paid hourly ;-) and the editing time could be saved like that.

BTW: I dont know how I worked without autopano before it one of the most awesome piece of software for making panos - great!

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 132 posts
Info

Re: [Feature request] Saving the edited, unstitched pano as  [DONE]

by olivierbo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:07 am

Hello,

This is one of the features we would like to add but I cannot confirm if we will add it soon or not, I'm sorry
Thanks for your trust.

Kind regards,
Olivier

bastibasti likes this post.

no avatar
bastibasti

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: [Feature request] Saving the edited, unstitched pano as

by bastibasti » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:47 am

totally fine! just wanted to point this out as an idea.

The way I'm currently doing it is to have a same setting server setup (same home dir etc) - as otherwise the filenames in the .pano file are not working.

olivierbo
Kolor Team

Liked in: 132 posts
Info

Re: [Feature request] Saving the edited, unstitched pano as

by olivierbo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:21 pm

But whatever, thanks for the suggestion. We are and we will always listen to our clients so as to be able to respond competently and effectively to their needs (if technically possible of course)! ;)

Thanks again for your trust.

Best,
Olivier