nadir spot crash  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
itsrichphoto

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

nadir spot crash

by itsrichphoto » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:34 am

I am working a on a project and whenever i try to add a nadir spot, ptp 1.8 crashes.

This has happened perhaps 8 times today. It doesn't matter if all panos are selected or just one. The nadir spot I have used on many other projects. The last project I did had 350 panos and it crashed a couple of times until I deselected the non full spheres. Again it doesn't matter if it is one pano or all of them on this project

Here is a crash report if it helps... oh it won't paste...

many thanks in advance

no avatar
itsrichphoto

Topic author
Info

Re: nadir spot crash

by itsrichphoto » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 am

I may have to just add an image on top with code if it is possible

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

by Cliquetsy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 am

So.. If I'm understanding correctly, it's crashing when you're trying to apply a nadir patch on panoramas that "don't have a nadir" (the non-full spheres), and doesn't crash when you deselect them to select only the full spheres?

no avatar
itsrichphoto

Topic author
Info

by itsrichphoto » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:44 pm

HI CLIQUETSKY

Thanks for your response. I discovered (by reading through another crash report) that it didn't like to read the nadir spot from the external drive. I have used the nadir spot off this drive about 100 times without crashing before, I can even see it there! it is also the same drive where all the panos are loaded from, so this makes absolutely no sense in anyway at all! I can understand that if writing privileges have changed there may be a problem writing to a drive, but never reading from it!

Kolor, what is going on? This is ridiculous!