sub-panoramas  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Pro / Giga is very community driven.
no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Liked in: 2 posts
Info

sub-panoramas

by foundation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 am

It'd be nice when there are "sub-panoramas without any link between them and the main panorama." to have checkboxes to quickly hide the different sub panoramas. (turn on and off to see which images belong to the differnet sub panoramas and/or select them to "move to new panorama" or delete)

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

Re: sub-panoramas

by foundation » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:10 am

or to "move to new panorama" for the whole sub panorama (especially since with bracketed panos, the ones you want to move are in three different layers)

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:20 pm

also it'd be nice to have the sub panoramas listed when you have the control point editor open so you can re link them. Right now they disappear from the main app's tab

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:18 pm

As I'm still getting tons of sub panoramas in my skyline panoramas (~1000 bracket images shot handheld from various hotel windows around the world)

I'd love to be able to see the lists of sub panoramas while I have teh control panel editor window open (pano editor switches to "filter links" and "filter points"

I'd love to be able to click on the image number in the sub panoramas list and jump to that in the control point editor

In the control point editor I'd like to be able to right click on an image and choose "load left" or "load right"

In control point editor I'd like to be able to click two images and say "find control points in just these two images" ideally without waiting for image previews to load

Also would like to to have the ability to say, re stitch this panorama with less strict control point/link cleaning, or restitch with more strict control point cleaning

no avatar
foundation

Topic author
Info

by foundation » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:39 am

I have attached a screen shot showing that when the control point editor is open all you see are the orphan files and the word "subpanoramas". this may be a bug that it doesn't show?
I am constantly closing the control point editor so see the next set I have to link

Thanks,
Bryn

ps I'm not sure why so many unlinked sub panoramas on these big 500mm panos. I have tried turning off clean bad links and bad points but still getting them.
Attachments
autopano2.PNG
Screenshot showing the list of subpanoramas
autopano1.PNG
screenshot showing what you see with ctrl point editor open